‘Swing Into Spring’ sees each club running a different daily green fee offer alongside other month-long incentives.
The offers include price reductions, group green fee deals, golf + food deals, combined golf + range balls deals, and a wide variety of other imaginative attractions across the nine clubs.
“Everybody loves a bargain, and that’s what Swing Into Spring is all about” said Richard Woolley, General Manager at Sherfield Oaks near Basingstoke, which is one of the clubs involved. “For example, we all get the Monday Blues, so each Monday in March it’s just £18 for 18 holes at Sherfield Oaks, and we’ll give you a free coffee too.
“With the mild weather golfers are coming back to the sport early this year, so we’re running a different green fee offer every day in March. Many of them include some form of free food or drink, but at various times we’re also doing half-price golf carts, 40% off your first golf lesson of the year, and special ladies and seniors clinics.”
Other offers include free tea and cake with reduced green fees on Tuesdays at South Essex; £25 for Golf, Beer and a Burger on Mondays at Pine Ridge; and zero green fees for guests when they play with a member on Thursdays at Blue Mountain.
The clubs taking part are:
- Addington Court Golf Centre, Croydon, www.addingtoncourt-golf.club.co.uk
- Blue Mountain Golf Centre, Bracknell, www.bluemountaingolf.co.uk
- Oak Park Golf Club, Farnham, www.oakparkgolf.co.uk
- Paultons Golf Centre, Southampton, www.paultonsgolf.co.uk
- Pine Ridge Golf Club, Camberley, www.pineridgegolf.co.uk
- Sherfield Oaks Golf Club, Hook, www.sherfieldoaksgolf.co.uk
- South Essex Golf Centre, Brentwood, www.southessexgolf.co.uk
- Sunbury Golf Centre, Shepperton, www.sunburygolf.co.uk
- Traditions Golf Course, Woking, www.traditionsgolf.co.uk
The nine clubs have dreamt up 105 different special offers all visible on the club websites.
Photogarph Caption: “Springtime at Addington Court Golf Centre, one of the Crown Golf clubs celebrating SWING INTO SPRING in March 2014”