Titleist has announced their golf ball offering for 2018, which includes the all-new Titleist Tour Soft ball, and an improved Titleist Velocity, featuring a vibrant colour range.
Replacing the NXT Tour and NXT Tour S golf ball models is the all-new Titleist Tour Soft ball – targeted for golfers who are looking for improved feel around the greens.
- Tour Soft’s innovative design combines the largest core ever engineered into a Titleist golf ball with breakthrough ultra-thin cover technology to provide responsive feel, very fast speed for commanding distance and excellent short game performance.
- A new ultra-thin 4CE grafted cover made with TCU Process Technology generates advanced short game control. The Tour Soft cover – a proprietary blend of four different materials – is just as thin as some urethane-covered balls currently on the market.
- A new spherically-tiled 342 cuboctahedron dimple design, optimised for the new Tour Soft construction, delivers a penetrating trajectory and consistent flight.
Price: £32.00 per dozen
The new Titleist Velocity golf balls are designed with proprietary high-speed technology to deliver even more distance on every shot in the bag. With the introduction of new high-visibility colour options – VISI-White, Velocity Orange and Velocity Pink – the power of Velocity is also packed with personality.
Longer distance through high speed, extremely low spin and high flight on all shots.
- The softer, high speed LSX core produces fast initial velocity with extremely low spin for deep downrange distance on all full swing shots. •
- A new, faster NaZ+ cover provides higher ball speed for longer distance.
- A spherically-tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design optimises Velocity’s aerodynamic performance, producing high flight and long carry for shots that fly far and land more softly on the green.
Price: £26.00 per dozen
Lexi Thompson Signs Deal With Bridgestone. Read More